Step One: Lather a small amount of Répiderme Hydrating Cleanser with water, and apply to damp face and neck. Use circular motion with fingers, and rinse with a warm wet washcloth. Should be done two times a day.
Step Two: Take two to three drops of Repiderme Hydrating moitrorizer and apply to clean skin, massaging into the face and neck until absorbed.
Step Three: Twist the Répiderme 7-Minute Eraser Pen/Dark Circle or Répiderme 7-Minute Eraser Pen/Lightening until serum appears at the tip of the applicator. Apply to skin directly under the eyes from Pen. Gently tap with fingertips until absorbed into the under-eyes.
Step Four: To reduce a look of stress around the eyes, apply a small amount of Répiderme 7-Minute Eye Eraser Cream in and around the eyes until absorbed.
Step Five: Pump one to two drops of Répiderme Lifting Essence onto fingers and gently massage on to face and neck until completely absorbed by the skin.
Step Six: Apply a small amount of Répiderme 7-Minute Eraser Cream to the face until absorbed. Do not use more than three times in a 24-hour period.
Twice a week, take a small amount of Répiderme Placenta Repair Essence and gently massage into skin.
Weekly, use the Répiderme Collagen Under Eye Mask Set:
- Cleanse and thoroughly dry your face.
- Open the foil package and peel off the plastic liner, For the best results, use immediately after opening the foil package.
- Apply the under eye mask as shown, smoothing the mask gently to ensure good contact with the skin.
- Wear the under eye mask for about 30 minutes or wear the under eye mask while you sleep (not more than 12 hours.)
- Remove the under eye mask gently.
- Do not reuse.
Weekly, apply Répiderme Clear Pore Collagen Facial Mask
- After cleansing, apply Mask evenly to face.
- Leave Mask on face for 20 minutes.
- Gently remove Mask.
- With fingertips, gently massage remainder of Mask product into skin until it is absorbed.
Weekly, apply Répiderme Bio Mask
- Cleanse skin.
- Gently remove this fibrous mask from its packaging.
- Apply to very moist skin.
- Use a wet (water) makeup sponge and tap the mask into place. Be sure to completely wet the mask for efficacy. Mask will feel sticky. 5. Keep the mask on for 30-40 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse the face several times to remove excess mask.
- Use a wet washcloth to finish cleaning face.